Full-day Wine Tour in Côtes de Provence – Departure to Cannes
It is time to go off the beaten track and to leave the busy coastal region of the French Riviera to embrace the Provence lifestyle!
Immerse yourself in the beautiful wine region of Côtes de Provence. With your wine guide, learn about this terroir: its soil, its climate and about the winemaking process while visiting family-owned wineries and cellars.
Discover the best of Côtes de Provence appellation and learn about the grape varieties Grenache, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cinsault … and the complex art of blending.
Guided by a wine expert, you will get a private visit of high quality wineries, including a “Cru classé” Côtes de Provence winery. This wine tour is a great opportunity to taste some of the finest Rosés from Provence but also powerful reds, and aromatic and lively whites.
- Visit 3 wineries and taste a selection of different wines (tasting fees included)
- 1h30 free time to lunch in a quiet village of Provence on your own – lunch not included
- Local guide expert in Provence & French Riviera wines
- Small group of maximum 8 people
- Transportation in a comfortable A/C minivan
- Available on request – Duration: 8:00
- Meeting point: at a central location in Cannes