Full-day Wine Tour on the French Riviera & St-Paul de Vence – Departure to Cannes
The Bellet wine appellation is one of the secret appellations beloved by locals but relatively unknown outside the local area. The landscapes are outstanding, with the snow-laden foothills of the Alps, overlooking the blue waters of the Mediterranean sea and Cap d’Antibes. The altitude and the winds offer just the right freshness and range in temperature required to produce great wines with plenty of elegance. With your wine tour guide, discover the rich heritage and story of the appellation of Bellet. Visit the wineries who are in charge of preserving a long tradition of winemaking.
After a morning dedicated to this very special wine region, enjoy some free time in Saint-Paul de Vence, a charming medieval village made famous by the artists who have lived here. Its cobbled stone streets and scenic views of the Mediterranean have created a place you won’t forget. You will also have a break for lunch there.
In the afternoon, you will go to a unique family-owned winery. You might be more than surprised to discover their winemaking process, inspired from the ancestral winemaking methods. It creates as a result unique wines that taste like no others. It will be the perfect conclusion for your relaxing and educational wine tour about French Riviera wines!
- Visit 3 wineries and taste a selection of different wines (tasting fees included)
- 1h30 free time to lunch in the charming village of Saint-Paul de Vence on your own – lunch not included
- Local guide expert in Provence & French Riviera wines
- Small group of maximum 8 people
- Transportation in a comfortable A/C minivan
- Available on request – Duration: 7:30
- Meeting point: at a central location in Cannes