Half-day Wine Tour in Bellet wine region
Book your tour
The Bellet wine appellation is one of the secret appellations beloved by locals but relatively unknown outside the local area.
The landscapes are outstanding, with the snow-laden foothills of the Alps, overlooking the blue waters of the Mediterranean sea and Cap d’Antibes. The altitude and the winds offer just the right freshness and range in temperature required to produce great wines with plenty of elegance.
With your wine tour guide, discover the rich heritage and the story of this appellation. Visit the wineries who are in charge of preserving a long tradition of winemaking.
- Visit 2 wineries and taste a selection of different wines (tasting fees included)
- Local guide expert in Provence & French Riviera wines
- Small group of maximum 8 people
- Transportation in a comfortable A/C minivan
- Available on request – Departure at 2pm – Duration: 3:00
- Meeting point: in front of Hôtel Beau Rivage in Nice