Wine Tour on the French Riviera & free time in Nice – Departure to Cannes
After your departure from Cannes at 10.30am, enjoy 1h30 free time to lunch and to visit the beautiful city of Nice.
Then, you will go to the Bellet wine appellation which is one of the secret appellations beloved by locals but relatively unknown outside the local area.
The landscapes are outstanding, with the snow-laden foothills of the Alps, overlooking the blue waters of the Mediterranean sea and Cap d’Antibes. The altitude and the winds offer just the right freshness and range in temperature required to produce great wines with plenty of elegance.
With your wine tour guide, discover the rich heritage and the story of the appellation of Bellet. Visit the wineries who are in charge of preserving a long tradition of winemaking.
- Visit 2 wineries and taste a selection of different wines (tasting fees included)
- 1h30 free time to lunch in Nice on your own – lunch not included
- Local guide expert in Provence & French Riviera wines
- Small group of maximum 8 people
- Transportation in a comfortable A/C minivan
- Available on request – Departure at 11.30am – Duration: 6:45
- Meeting point: at a central location in Cannes